Holiday homework French: Year 7-11
Language Immersion Challenge
Participants will be awarded Gold, Silver or Bronze certificates depending on the number of challenges they complete.
· Bronze Certificate = 4 challenges completed
· Silver Certificate = 8 challenges completed
· Gold Certificate = 12 or more challenges completed
Y9 and 10
Keep exposing your brain to some French over the holidays
Make it fun and keep a record of the activities you do on the log sheet in your French book.
1. Youtube: type “Easy French” choose a topic which interests you. Watch and learn.
2. www.1jour1actu: click on “ les actus à la une” pick an article which interests you, print it, highlight the words you have learnt, sum up what it is about.
3. www.1jour1actu: click on “les infos animées” choose a topic which interests you, watch and listen. Record the name of the video you watched and words you learnt from it.
4. www.lyricstraining.com click on “language” at the top and choose “French”. Record the name of the song you listened to and the level you played.
Search for French artists/ music on Spotify and create your own playlist. (search for Soprano, Zaz, Stromae, MC Solaar…) Let me know if you discover an artist you really like.