Exam Board Specs
Revision and Practice
1. Look on YouTube for israeli advertisements for popular israeli snacks
3. Listen to the Kan Gimel radio station- Israeli songs.
1. Go on line and type : “AQA, Modern Hebrew GCSE , Specimen 2020 assessments”. Practise Foundation or Higer Reading (F/HR-QP), Writing (F/HR -QP) Listening (F/HL -QP) and Speaking exams.
2. Read the specification and start learning the new words listed for GCSE. Be familiar with the structure of the new GCSE programme.
3. On your free time , listen to Radio Tel Aviv 102 FM or Galgalatz.
1. Explore the topic of Israeli music. Write a 300 word response about the music of modern Israel. In your essay include the following points : types of music , it’s origin , one famous israeli singer and his impact on Israeli society
2. Listen to radio Tel Aviv 102 FM or Galgalatz at any opportunity. Focus on key words and cognates. The more you listen the more you will become familiar with the language.